Sunday, January 31, 2010
11:08 PM | Posted by Patrick | Edit Post
Our Lady and Infant Jesus statue at the corner of our monastery set a prayerful tone to those traveling in our neighborhood; a solid cornerstone of St. Peter's making...St. Peter Nolasco and the spiritual progeny of St. Peter the Apostle. Rightly so in the keystone state of Pennsylvania!
- Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
- How did I get here?
- Front of the Monastery of Our Lady of Mercy
- Selections of art at the Philadelphia Art Museum
- A fine unique picture of Our Lord Jesus
- Mental muscle
- Here is the cook in the kitchen. Don't miss the h...
- Dragoon soup
- Gathered at table in the upper room of the Chinese...
- Half walnuts with breaded jumbo shrimp drizzled wi...
- China Town restaurant pick
- Delivering bread
- Br. James 40th birthday outing
- ▼ January (12)