Thursday, January 28, 2010
10:47 PM | Posted by Patrick | Edit Post
Here is one of the dishes! I don't remember the name of it so I did my best at describing it above. Perhaps I'm easily impressed, but this plate looked delicious and exotic to me. I think I ate half of it at least, I must confess, sorry brothers, hope you had plenty too!
- Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
- How did I get here?
- Front of the Monastery of Our Lady of Mercy
- Selections of art at the Philadelphia Art Museum
- A fine unique picture of Our Lord Jesus
- Mental muscle
- Here is the cook in the kitchen. Don't miss the h...
- Dragoon soup
- Gathered at table in the upper room of the Chinese...
- Half walnuts with breaded jumbo shrimp drizzled wi...
- China Town restaurant pick
- Delivering bread
- Br. James 40th birthday outing
- ▼ January (12)