Thursday, January 28, 2010
10:52 PM | Posted by Patrick | Edit Post
Part of us at the table scanning the menu and deciding on dishes. Br. Dominic had a gingko based smoothie, though appalling to smell, tasted as delicious as a designer smoothie at the local coffee cafe. So if you dare to drink, hold your nose, at least until you're sold by the taste. I had my own share of adventure when I dunked my spring roll into a quarter inch of horseradish sauce. Shazamm! What an infernal blast of a volcano through my nostrils! Who needs nasal spray when you have that? Fortunately, plenty of ice water was served.
- Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
- How did I get here?
- Front of the Monastery of Our Lady of Mercy
- Selections of art at the Philadelphia Art Museum
- A fine unique picture of Our Lord Jesus
- Mental muscle
- Here is the cook in the kitchen. Don't miss the h...
- Dragoon soup
- Gathered at table in the upper room of the Chinese...
- Half walnuts with breaded jumbo shrimp drizzled wi...
- China Town restaurant pick
- Delivering bread
- Br. James 40th birthday outing
- ▼ January (12)