Sunday, January 31, 2010
5:46 PM | Posted by Patrick | Edit Post
Fr. Joseph, my Postulant Director sports his mental muscle while giving me a tour of the Philadelphia Art Museum. One can only be so serious after hours of artistic appreciation. A little funny bone antics keeps things light on a Sunday afternoon.
It is truly great to see millennia of Catholic religious art. The collections are a timeless memorial of the work of the Holy Spirit. The Mercedarians themselves could house their own historical art and events dating back nearly 800 years! Saint Peter Nolasco and Our Mother of Mercy pray for us!
- Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
- How did I get here?
- Front of the Monastery of Our Lady of Mercy
- Selections of art at the Philadelphia Art Museum
- A fine unique picture of Our Lord Jesus
- Mental muscle
- Here is the cook in the kitchen. Don't miss the h...
- Dragoon soup
- Gathered at table in the upper room of the Chinese...
- Half walnuts with breaded jumbo shrimp drizzled wi...
- China Town restaurant pick
- Delivering bread
- Br. James 40th birthday outing
- ▼ January (12)