Sunday, January 31, 2010
9:25 AM | Posted by Patrick | Edit Post
Here is the cook in the kitchen. Don't miss the hanging ducks on the right side. This is one of those restaurants, somewhat like museums, where you get to look inside the internal gears that produce the final product. Both a visual delight, but also an ethnic/cultural experience as well. This doesn't look anything like my grandma's kitchen in Mississippi. This ain't Kansas anymore Todo! The duck served was gobbled up quickly, by the way. Despite having seen thick fat layers on duck, this wasn't present on our serving. Eatem' up, yum, yum! I'll have to offer tomorrow's morning prayer for thanksgiving and praise to Our Lady of Mercy for giving us such a treat!
- Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
- How did I get here?
- Front of the Monastery of Our Lady of Mercy
- Selections of art at the Philadelphia Art Museum
- A fine unique picture of Our Lord Jesus
- Mental muscle
- Here is the cook in the kitchen. Don't miss the h...
- Dragoon soup
- Gathered at table in the upper room of the Chinese...
- Half walnuts with breaded jumbo shrimp drizzled wi...
- China Town restaurant pick
- Delivering bread
- Br. James 40th birthday outing
- ▼ January (12)