Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Crucifix in the pantry

A large crucifix greets us as we walk out of the kitchen, through the pantry and upstairs. Every house should have a large crucifix that dominates everything else in a room so they are drawn to it! At least we can say in this corner of the world, in this small pantry Jesus reigns! My dad when he dropped me off started touching the crucifix when he went by and I've kept that tradition ever since. What a powerful reminder of the light He brings into the world through His sacrifice! Viva Christo Rey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Patrick
Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
View my complete profile

Followers