Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Our Lady of Fatima greets you at the door

I think it adds all the more that Our Lady's statue is tiny. The power of a prayerful, petite woman was the choice of Our Lord's entry into the world. I just want to kiss Our Lady every time I walk past this little statue. Of course, it is not a life-size statue and I'm 6'3", but it reminds me as I enter the monastery to take on an attitude of littleness, humility and prayerfulness before God. May Our Lady help us fall in love with her more and more each day and so all the more with her Son! Praise Jesus and Mary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Patrick
Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
View my complete profile

Followers