Tuesday, February 9, 2010
9:47 PM | Posted by Patrick | Edit Post
There is something particularly holy about a sacristy because it is the place where the holy vessels and vestments are kept. Just like people who love food, love kitchens, it only goes hand in hand to find that people who love Our Eucharistic Lord, have a love for sacristies. Our two priests of the house robe here and prepare in prayer for the holy sacrifice of the mass each day. It is also where that beautiful smelling incense is kept. I love to have the house smelling of incense after adoration and benediction. Praise be Jesus in all the tabernacles of the world until the end of time!
- Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
- My niece Sammy-Sams
- Samantha fan page!
- My new niece/nephew
- Order in the monastery
- Need boots!
- Snow effects around the monastery
- Up one sidewalk and down another
- Windy morning walk to mass, then time to shovel
- New dryer today while the winds blow in a new stor...
- Fr. Michael Rock recieves Fr. Baker award in Dioce...
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes second continuance
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes continued
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes
- Winter wane
- Convent quote
- Cathedral of Saint Joseph in Buffalo, New York
- The final touches of our pizza pie!
- Br. Matthew tosses a pizza for dinner!
- My first trip to Le Roy novitiate
- Dig out the snow, bring in the sunshine!
- Shovel time!
- Despite inclimate weather, Mercedarians walk to fe...
- Feb. 10 snowstorm
- This is just the beginning...we dug 6 inches out, ...
- Heavy snow today, good for SNOW FIGHT!!!
- Digging out of Feb. 10th snowstorm. A wet one!
- Father Joseph drives Our Lord to the sick
- Our Lady of Fatima greets you at the door
- Dining room and kitchen
- Crucifix in the pantry
- Avid photographer self-portrait
- Our beloved house chapel
- Our beautiful living room
- Inside Our Lady's Monastery of Mercy
- Digging out of the Feb. 6th snowstorm!
- Off to Saturday Salve
- Postulancy Horarium (Prayer schedule)
- Witness of confession
- ▼ February (39)