Friday, February 26, 2010
3:21 PM | Posted by Patrick | Edit Post
Everybody pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy for my sister-in-law Emily and for my brother John Paul II. (Guys are involved emotionally in pregnancy too. Just say hospital bill 3x and watch the expression on his face! :- )
Ultra-sounds are great at showing to the world the preciousness of life.
Know little one, you are precious indeed; irreplaceable, unrepeatable, unique and loved by God! May you have a disposition of holiness and prayer, fulfill the life plan granted to you alone and may no human weakness or evil influence stand in the way of God's path for you and may you live it with conviction, saintliness, moral integrity, humility, prayerfulness and gratitude!
And for your momma, may your head only be as big as God Wants it and not a millimeter more!
- Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
- My niece Sammy-Sams
- Samantha fan page!
- My new niece/nephew
- Order in the monastery
- Need boots!
- Snow effects around the monastery
- Up one sidewalk and down another
- Windy morning walk to mass, then time to shovel
- New dryer today while the winds blow in a new stor...
- Fr. Michael Rock recieves Fr. Baker award in Dioce...
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes second continuance
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes continued
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes
- Winter wane
- Convent quote
- Cathedral of Saint Joseph in Buffalo, New York
- The final touches of our pizza pie!
- Br. Matthew tosses a pizza for dinner!
- My first trip to Le Roy novitiate
- Dig out the snow, bring in the sunshine!
- Shovel time!
- Despite inclimate weather, Mercedarians walk to fe...
- Feb. 10 snowstorm
- This is just the beginning...we dug 6 inches out, ...
- Heavy snow today, good for SNOW FIGHT!!!
- Digging out of Feb. 10th snowstorm. A wet one!
- Father Joseph drives Our Lord to the sick
- Our Lady of Fatima greets you at the door
- Dining room and kitchen
- Crucifix in the pantry
- Avid photographer self-portrait
- Our beloved house chapel
- Our beautiful living room
- Inside Our Lady's Monastery of Mercy
- Digging out of the Feb. 6th snowstorm!
- Off to Saturday Salve
- Postulancy Horarium (Prayer schedule)
- Witness of confession
- ▼ February (39)