Tuesday, July 27, 2010
8:31 AM | Posted by Patrick | Edit Post
My novice master is leaving for 2 weeks of vacation today, so I'll have to follow the schedule myself steering myself through a lot of assignments and continue in reading my books. Br. David is arriving today, perhaps as occasionally companionship in the absence of Br. Martin and Fr. Eugene. The summer here is terrific! Great temperatures, sunshine and lush greenery. Of course, I know the heavy and long winters they have so I'm living it up, as I suspect the locals are too. May God bless these 2 weeks and help me stay steady in my schedule and help me get ahead on my studies.
Here is a thumb size flower I found in the backyard adjoining with our neighbor's property. Hard to get these flowers to stand still while I get a shot. Much patience.
- Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
- Great weather, great reading, great photography
- St. Maximus early Christian martyr
- Sunset in front of Mercygrove
- Prayers going out to all people
- First day at the nursing home
- 2 weeks
- Angels and Saints
- Rainy day at the grove
- Receiving Mercedarian practice habit for novitiate...
- Sunset sets Our Lady apart
- Front yard of Mercygrove at edge of night
- Early Mercedarian martyrs
- Simple yard shots
- Martyrdom and religious life
- The Church
- Family fun in Philly
- Day of prayer and reading
- Story of a Mercedarian Martyr
- Flowers from the novitiate
- Saturday at the novitiate
- The habit
- Running the schedule
- Feast day of Kateri Tekakwitha yesterday
- Rite of Initiation at the beginning of the Novitia...
- Sunset at Mercygrove Novitiate
- Received habit...
- Arrived at Novitiate...
- ▼ July (27)