Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PostHeaderIcon 2 weeks


My novice master is leaving for 2 weeks of vacation today, so I'll have to follow the schedule myself steering myself through a lot of assignments and continue in reading my books. Br. David is arriving today, perhaps as occasionally companionship in the absence of Br. Martin and Fr. Eugene. The summer here is terrific! Great temperatures, sunshine and lush greenery. Of course, I know the heavy and long winters they have so I'm living it up, as I suspect the locals are too. May God bless these 2 weeks and help me stay steady in my schedule and help me get ahead on my studies.

Here is a thumb size flower I found in the backyard adjoining with our neighbor's property. Hard to get these flowers to stand still while I get a shot. Much patience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Patrick
Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
View my complete profile

Followers