Monday, July 19, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Family fun in Philly

Rachel is in the smiling girl the furthest away that is looking at the photographer.
















One of the highlights of my older brother's family visit to the monastery in Philadelphia was our visit to the Ukranian Catholic Cathedral which had a papally approved and blessed life-size photographic replica of the Shroud of Turin, the burial cloth of Jesus Christ. We receive a blessing by touching it, so that explains the picture. The Ukranian's are in full union with the Roman Catholic Church. From left to right is my brother Glenn, me, Mariko, and Yurie my sister-in-law.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Patrick
Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
View my complete profile

Followers