Saturday, July 17, 2010
10:39 AM | Posted by Patrick | Edit Post
Sunny morning...getting to sleep in an hour and we have the Salve at St. Joseph church with parishioners and the sisters. Yeah, new venue! Scheduled time with the sisters to fix my work habit that is too long. Sisters are great! Had a nut covered donut and a handful of local cherries for breakfast and a tall glass of milk. Not the best nutritional menu, but that's what I got. Off to the parade and festival downtown. Hope to get some pictures and have a good time seeing the local folk. Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day!
- Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
- Great weather, great reading, great photography
- St. Maximus early Christian martyr
- Sunset in front of Mercygrove
- Prayers going out to all people
- First day at the nursing home
- 2 weeks
- Angels and Saints
- Rainy day at the grove
- Receiving Mercedarian practice habit for novitiate...
- Sunset sets Our Lady apart
- Front yard of Mercygrove at edge of night
- Early Mercedarian martyrs
- Simple yard shots
- Martyrdom and religious life
- The Church
- Family fun in Philly
- Day of prayer and reading
- Story of a Mercedarian Martyr
- Flowers from the novitiate
- Saturday at the novitiate
- The habit
- Running the schedule
- Feast day of Kateri Tekakwitha yesterday
- Rite of Initiation at the beginning of the Novitia...
- Sunset at Mercygrove Novitiate
- Received habit...
- Arrived at Novitiate...
- ▼ July (27)