Wednesday, July 28, 2010
7:43 PM | Posted by Patrick | Edit Post
We pray the Liturgy of the Hours as Mercedarians, morning prayer as well as a morning offering and devotional prayers, midday prayers which include the Divine Praises, Evening prayer with the Rosary and Night prayer and office of readings. For all of these prayers, I offer them for somebody, something or the world. So know that if there is anybody who is in need of prayers, here I am everyday praying. If you have a petition, by all means let me know. You can email me or leave me a message in Facebook. Peace and blessings to you. I regularly have prayers on my hear that I offer. Peace and may the whole world be on fire for the love of prayer to heaven.
- Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
- Great weather, great reading, great photography
- St. Maximus early Christian martyr
- Sunset in front of Mercygrove
- Prayers going out to all people
- First day at the nursing home
- 2 weeks
- Angels and Saints
- Rainy day at the grove
- Receiving Mercedarian practice habit for novitiate...
- Sunset sets Our Lady apart
- Front yard of Mercygrove at edge of night
- Early Mercedarian martyrs
- Simple yard shots
- Martyrdom and religious life
- The Church
- Family fun in Philly
- Day of prayer and reading
- Story of a Mercedarian Martyr
- Flowers from the novitiate
- Saturday at the novitiate
- The habit
- Running the schedule
- Feast day of Kateri Tekakwitha yesterday
- Rite of Initiation at the beginning of the Novitia...
- Sunset at Mercygrove Novitiate
- Received habit...
- Arrived at Novitiate...
- ▼ July (27)