Friday, July 30, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Great weather, great reading, great photography






That last few days have been great, hooking up with friends and getting into my novitiate books about the early martyrs, how monasteries came about, how the early Mercedarians figured out how to grow despite challenges of their day. God has also given great weather and photographs these past days, images I'd never image could be had. I'm grateful for Br. David's openness to being my model for shots and sharing conversation while I click my camera and use the last bits of daylight to snatch a shot here and there. Praise God!

1 comments:

Aloshi... :) said...

Nice worke Brother....

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Patrick
Mercedarian Novice, photographer, humorist, handy-man, fence-builder, prayer warrior, lover of Eucharist and Blessed Mother and Holy Mother Church.
View my complete profile

Followers